Monday 25 November 2013

I WANT TO BE A PASTOR--------TIMAYA


 

Popular singer, Enetimi Odom, aka Timaya, seems to have been off the entertainment scene for a while.

And we have found out what the popular entertainer seems want’s to be, Speaking in an interview with The Punch, the self-acclaimed Egberi Papa 1 of Bayelsa has said the following:

“I wish I had the power to heal people. I am always inspired whenever I see men of God like Bishop David Oyedepo preaching and teaching people. They practise the same teachings and become millionaires overnight. I wish I can do that with my music. I would love to be a pastor. I really want to be one,” he said.

Timaya has recorded six successful albums and scored several chartbusting hits. The seventh album is currently in the works.

No comments:

Post a Comment